Saturday, August 25, 2018
Posted by Smitty at 11:02 AM
Thursday, August 9, 2018
HDSNA SUMMER PICNIC
- Friday, August 17th,Rain or Shine!
- 6:30 pm ‘til it’s over!
- Hosted by Jackie & Dave Eng
- 136 1/2 Derby Street
- BYOB (beer/wine only please)
- Bring a picnic item to share, something for the grill for your dinner, and a chair or blanket to sit on.
- Soft drinks, lemonade, watermelon, and all paper/plastic goods will be provided by HDSNA.
- RSVP to Bill Sano at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-744-4787 with # people and what you will be bringing so that we can balance the menu.
The Historic Derby Street Neighborhood Association is for all members of the neighborhood! If you live, work, or play in the historic Derby Street district you are part of the neighborhood and we encourage you to come to our meetings.
The next meeting will be September 10th with Mayor Driscoll.
Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Posted by Smitty at 10:33 AM